$1,000 Christmas Cash Giveaway Contest Rules & Regulations
- Receipts must be from Laclede County businesses and dated between November 01, 2014 and December 19, 2014.
- Each receipt can be entered only once, but may be in the form of a photocopy.
- All entries MUST contain your name, address & telephone number.
- No Local Makes Sense committee member, Chamber of Commerce board members or employees, or their immediate families are eligible to participate.
- Winner will be notified via telephone.
- All receipts received will be included in three big weekly drawings! Two names will be drawn on Friday, December 5th and Friday, December 12th for $50.00 each. One name will be drawn for $100.00 on Friday, December 5th and Friday, December 12th. On Friday, December 19th at 1:00 p.m. we will draw two Grand Prize winners of $250.00 each and an additional two $50.00 each.
- All applicable sales tax is the responsibility of each winner.
- VOID where prohibited.
- The Local Makes Sense Committee and the Chamber of Commerce are held harmless and are not liable in this promotion.
- All Federal, State and Local laws apply.
- The Local Makes Sense Committee retains the right to use any winner’s photo and name in future Local Makes Sense promotions.
*Printed contest rules can be obtained at the Chamber office, 186 N. Adams.
The Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce and Christmas Parade Committee announces the 2014 Lebanon Christmas Parade. “The Greatest Gift of Christmas” was submitted by Aleah Helton of Lebanon, Missouri. Aleah is the winner of $100.00 and has the opportunity to ride in the Christmas Parade, on November 22nd. Over 130 parade theme entries were submitted this year.
Parade signups begin on Wednesday, October 1st. Entry forms can be picked up at the Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce, 186 North Adams in Lebanon or click to download the 2014 Parade Sign Up. There is no fee charged to enter the parade. The parade entrant deadline is November 19th at 5:00 p.m.
The Parade will follow the traditional route and will include local and area marching bands, and will end with an appearance by Santa Claus. Please click to read the Parade Rules.