Local Makes Sense $1,000 Christmas Cash Giveaway!
$1,000 Christmas Cash Giveaway Contest Rules & Regulations
- Receipts must be from Laclede County businesses and dated between November 01, 2014 and December 19, 2014.
- Each receipt can be entered only once, but may be in the form of a photocopy.
- All entries MUST contain your name, address & telephone number.
- No Local Makes Sense committee member, Chamber of Commerce board members or employees, or their immediate families are eligible to participate.
- Winner will be notified via telephone.
- All receipts received will be included in three big weekly drawings! Two names will be drawn on Friday, December 5th and Friday, December 12th for $50.00 each. One name will be drawn for $100.00 on Friday, December 5th and Friday, December 12th. On Friday, December 19th at 1:00 p.m. we will draw two Grand Prize winners of $250.00 each and an additional two $50.00 each.
- All applicable sales tax is the responsibility of each winner.
- VOID where prohibited.
- The Local Makes Sense Committee and the Chamber of Commerce are held harmless and are not liable in this promotion.
- All Federal, State and Local laws apply.
- The Local Makes Sense Committee retains the right to use any winner’s photo and name in future Local Makes Sense promotions.
*Printed contest rules can be obtained at the Chamber office, 186 N. Adams.
Subscribe by Email