$1,000 Christmas Cash Giveaway Contest Rules & Regulations
- Receipts must be from Laclede County businesses and dated between November 01, 2014 and December 19, 2014.
- Each receipt can be entered only once, but may be in the form of a photocopy.
- All entries MUST contain your name, address & telephone number.
- No Local Makes Sense committee member, Chamber of Commerce board members or employees, or their immediate families are eligible to participate.
- Winner will be notified via telephone.
- All receipts received will be included in three big weekly drawings! Two names will be drawn on Friday, December 5th and Friday, December 12th for $50.00 each. One name will be drawn for $100.00 on Friday, December 5th and Friday, December 12th. On Friday, December 19th at 1:00 p.m. we will draw two Grand Prize winners of $250.00 each and an additional two $50.00 each.
- All applicable sales tax is the responsibility of each winner.
- VOID where prohibited.
- The Local Makes Sense Committee and the Chamber of Commerce are held harmless and are not liable in this promotion.
- All Federal, State and Local laws apply.
- The Local Makes Sense Committee retains the right to use any winner’s photo and name in future Local Makes Sense promotions.
*Printed contest rules can be obtained at the Chamber office, 186 N. Adams.
Join us for the Annual Membership Dinner Banquet and Basket Auction, new this year! Bid on over 30 baskets donated by local and area businesses. On September 18, 2014 the Chamber will celebrate 66 years of service to the Lebanon and Laclede County area. The Chamber will also present the 10th Annual Business Awards including: Business of the Year (Small and Large), Image Award (Small and Large) and Service Organization of the Year Award. The event will take place at the Kenneth E. Cowan Civic Center beginning with Social, Basket Auction, and Live Music at 5:30 p.m. and Dinner Meeting at 6:15 p.m. Reservations are $25.00 per person and must be reserved through the Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce by calling 417-588-3256 or e-mailing email@example.com. This event is sponsored by Emerson Climate Technologies, Mid Missouri Credit Union and The Real Estate Company.